Cascadia Initiative OBS Data Available at the IRIS DMC
Ocean bottom seismometer (OBS) data from the 2011-2012 field season of the Cascadia Initiative are now available at the IRIS DMC. Additional data from the Year 1 deployment will be uploaded as they become available and we anticipate that all Year 1 data will be available by Dec. 1, 2012.
Data availability can be viewed at the IRIS DMC MetaData Aggregator.
Relevant Virtual Network codes are as follows:
- _CASCADIA_OBS: NSF Cascadia Initiative Offshore/OBS data
- _CASCADIA-TA: NSF Cascadia Initiative, Earthscope TA
- _CASCADIA: NSF Cascadia Initiative, Earthscope TA plus Regional Network Stations
Cascadia Initiative Station Files
Cascadia Initiative Metadata
- Cruise reports from the 2011 and 2012 Expeditions. Cruise reports provide tables, plots and narratives of operations.
- WHOI OBS Metadata
LDEO OBS Metadata
- CIET Year 1 LDEO Clock Corrections. Table of clock corrections that have been applied to data at the IRIS DMC.
SIO OBS Metadata
- CIET Year 1 SIO Clock Corrections. Table of clock corrections that have been applied to data at the IRIS DMC.
Orientation of OBS Horizontal Channels
The orientation of horizontal channels will be determined by personnel at OBSIP. When these metadata are available they will be provide on this page.